Aphorisms Galore!

Discussions

Sometimes, users and visitors to Aphorisms Galore! feel the urge to comment on something, or even to start a discussion on a brand new topic. Sometimes, those users and visitors are living breathing human beings and not spam robots. When that happens, their messages show up here. (Some messages from spam robots may also appear from time to time, but I try to make sure they don't.)

141–160 (356)

Articleboom : Food and Drink  ·  posted 2005 by Articleboom

Articleboom contain different category and present lot of article about Food and drink. Good and Quality article. The link is given below Check it. Food and Drink

Welcome to Articleboom : New trend of ar  ·  posted 2005 by Articleboom

Articleboom contains articles over different type of issues technical, non-technical, current issues, from the Internet and other resources. Search our online article archive or browse by category list. link of the Website : Articleboom

Contested  ·  posted 2005 by Aphorisms Galore! Webmaster

This quite well-known aphorism, sometimes quoted as, "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds," was, according to some sources, never actually uttered by Oppenheimer. See, for instance, Hexmaster's Factoids.

(deleted)  ·  posted 2005 by Carl

(deleted)

Quote for SC school district Lex 1  ·  posted 2005 by SBagnal

I am looking for the rest of this quote: "The illiterate of the future are not those who can not read or write, but those who can not unlearn,......."

Evening gowns dresses beaded cocktail &  ·  posted 2005 by Bency

(ad deleted by administrator)

Women seem more sensitive  ·  posted 2005 by Bonnie Lemke

My own experiences have taught me that females are more caring and more touchy than the opposite gender. Guys don't let the small stuff bother them as much as we girls do. But women have so many physical changes taking place on the inside, it's no wonder we find things more never-racking. Men have financial weights on their shoulders. Women take on the weight of the world.

P.S. Check out Bonnie and Bill Homepage, Arlyne Lucille for a refreshing change.

WoodLumz-13 on the rise!!!!!!  ·  posted 2005 by jan-michaeL vincentt

Good thingz come to thoze who wait,,,Exept death comez fast,,When that's your fate!!!!!!!!

Need Constructive Criticism  ·  posted 2004 by Brian Clark

OK i have been working on a few aphorisms and so far i have written 3.. I need your advice if they are aphorisms and if they are if you think they are any good..

1. When a man knows everything his lips are sewn together.

2. When failure is used as a tool, perfection will be achieved.

3. Humility is the price we pay for our irrepressible and drunken verdicts..

Thanks,,Brian Clark

???if i could see her-again????  ·  posted 2004 by jan-michaeL vincentt

i would do thingz differently!!!!i'm sorry,if i made you cry!!!!that's just a part of life!!!!i only hit the finest...i'm complimenting you!!!!!you crazy girL!!!!!YOUR STILL ON MY MIND-AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!!!don't trip,just had a glimpse of you!!!!!!!!!!!jan-michaeL vincentt from southern ca..woodLumz13 www.woodLumz.com

j. hetfield doez chorus on woodLumz tune  ·  posted 2004 by jan-michaeL vincentt

het get at me i'll send you the idealz!!!!!!!!!jan-michaeL vincentt woodLumz13 from san pedro southern ca.....<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(no title)  ·  posted 2004 by George

Years back, I read a thing that was very appropriate for disgruntled employees. I don't know if it is really an aphorism, it was a bit long for one I think. The subject gave the advise, "that if you take the kings gold, you must do the kings work". This should be done with without complaint or talking ill of the king. If you are not satisfied with the kings gold and etc., you should take the gold the king has given you and find another king. In other words, if you work for the man, work for the man. Anyone have any ideas where I might find it again? Thx. George

Joe Walsh In Las Vegas  ·  posted 2004 by Stacey Aragon

Is anyone going to Joe Walsh at the Joint inside the Hard Rock (Las Vegas)?

Stacey

PHYSIOGNOMY  ·  posted 2004 by BINARY888

I am looking for a book which tells about behavioral or personality traits which are associated with different anatomical characteristics. For instance, I have noticed that I do not get along with women if the bottom is larger than the top. Obviously there is a reason for this. I have also noticed that if these same women change their anatomy by fasting that changes in behavior and personality occur.

pots and kettles  ·  posted 2004 by elfworks

hello all! i just found this site while searching high and low for some hint as to the origin of: it's like the pot calling the kettle black. i googled. i did both the word detective and word spy. any ideas?

xo

A Flower  ·  posted 2004 by Kathleen

141–160 (356)